I thought it was funny that the movie was in black and white. I liked the overally plot of the story. I think Blanche really was a shady character. I couldnt believe that she would descieve her sister like that. I thought it was funny that she would think that Mitch would want to marry her after she confessed that she was a whore. I also though it was funny that she was pretending like she was 16 but she looked like she was in her thirties. They say the way you start out is usually how you finish. Well she started out telling a million lies and they all caught up with her. I thought iwas crazy of her to still ask him to marry her. But I thought he was wrong for kind of leading her on because he gave her a passionate kiss then doesn't even want to be in the same room as her. I didn't really see a point in Blanche yelling for him to get out before she screams. I thought that was crazy and if he even thought about being in a relationship with her after she did that the notion was completely thrown out the window. I Stanley has an angermanagment problem. I couldn't believe Stella even thought about going back to him immediately after. If he was willing to hit her once chances is he will probably do it again. I thought it was funny how she was yelling at him trying to seem like she was in control and telling him to do the dishes and wash up. So he gets angry and throws all the dishes on the floor and against the wall and says 'my place is clean do you want me to clean yours' and reaches for her plate and she says no. I also thought it was natural that the in laws didn't get along because that's the way marriages work.
The Movie: I tought the movie was different. It's really kind of hard to tell that she even got raped. I liked the movie becasue it gave me a visual affect. I can see the reactions on their faces and everything.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment