Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A Good Man Is Hard to Find

I think Flordia is better then Tennessee. i don't even ever want to go to Tennessee. I think the wife has no purpose. She kind of reminds me of the women in the old day that have no opinion but want to please her man and not make him mad. The kids are mean and evil. I wish I would disrespect my granny like they did. I wouldn't be here today. They are rude at the restaurant and embarass their grandma. I think that's sad that they got into a car accident and then men come with the guns. Then I can't believe that man killed them all. They shouldn't have went to Florida. They should have went to Tennessee and now I don't want to go to Tennessee. I can't believe how those men killed the whole family. If I was the granny I would have been upset. They should've listened to her and went to Tennessee.

No comments:

Post a Comment