Friday, January 30, 2009
The Jewelry by Guy De Maupassabt
I thought it was ironic how his wife like fake jewelry. Why wouldn't she like the real? The saying is 'diamonds are a girls best friends' does that mean that her best friend is cubic zerconium? I also thought it was ironic that she was provided her husband with a luxurious lifestyle. Usual the man provides for the wife so they can kind of have that male dominance. I thought it was ironic how she died so quick of pneumonia. Most disease I thought takes a little while for you to die. I also would like to know how much was his wife making to support both of them luxouriously. It was also ironic how that necklace he sold when his wife died was worth so much. I thought it was also ironic that he married again and his next wife was the opposite of his first. I guess he was trying to find love and happiness. But everyone knows there is no rules or reasoning of love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment