Monday, January 12, 2009
The Story of an Hour
I was happy that it was short little passage. I liked the end I didn't even see the end coming. I thought it was different by the way it started out. I couldn't believe her sister and her husband's friend died when he really wasn't dead. That's sad that she went through all this pain and he wasn't even died. But I don't blame her for being happy because she was able to be her and be free. I thought it was funny how she loved him occasionally and not completely. Dang that was crazy how she end up dying because he wasn't dead. The first time I read it it seemed strange. The second time I got a lot more out of the story. It was kind of like the Austin Powers movie. You have to see it serveral times before you completely grasp the concept. The theme I got out of the story is be careful what you wish for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment