Saturday, January 24, 2009
A Rose for Emily by William Faulkner
The settings for this story is it took place in the late 1800s to the early 1900s in Alabama at Emily house. Everyone came to her funeral to see what she had in her house because no one had been in there for 40 years. I think this story was okay. I think I seen this in a movie. My question is why no one went looking for the man that was in her bed. How did he die? Why was he there? I have a lot of questions about the story. But overall it was okay. It was kind of interesting and had a good story line and plot. I liked how they kept it a secret that the man was in there until the very end. It kept my attention because I was the like the towns people I wanted to know what was in her house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment